Thursday, March 17, 2011

Adoption denied

I was going to blog about something different today, but my heart is no longer into the post. I saw this posted on my facebook page this morning and I am just so saddened by the post that I have linked here to my blog. I am so tired of hearing that our children are unworthy of life!

God created my daughter and those who share her extra 21st chromosome for a purpose! He is never wrong! The bible says this---For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:13-14

I cried when I first read that this adoption had been denied, then I became angry and sad. I am praying that this judge's heart would be changed. There are some more adoptions coming up before her soon. We have to pray that she will feel God's presence on her and in her, and that her heart would be opened to allowing these adoptions to proceed. There are still so many prejudices that prevail and will continue to exist until we are freed of this world as we know it. I long for the day when hate, ignorance and evil no longer exsist. Because this judge said one little word, a child's life living in freedom has been denied. My heart is broken for this little boy. I am praying for a miracle. Praying that maybe this judge will reverse her decision. Praying that she will be convicted by her actions and change them. Please join me in praying for her, this family and especially for this little boy.  Please click on the link below and read the post.

Micah Six Eight: Hold them Close: "Hold your little ones close those of you who have crossed the waters and brought them safely to this side of the ocean. Hold them clos..."

1 comment: