Monday, October 31, 2011

31 for 21: Last day!

I didn't envision my last post of this challenge coming from my phone, but when you are stuck in a ditch with a flat tire, you make do with what you have. Waiting on the tow guy from triple a to get here when I should be hitting the bed. Oh well. That's life. What I loved about triple a was when I called them, the first thing they asked me was if I was safe. So thank you Lord--I am safe.

I had a simple post thought out for tonight-kind of like some closing remarks about this challenge, but I will save them for Wednesday. Might blog tomorrow, but highly unlikely since I am exhausted!

Bug is not feeling well at all. She was very fussy this afternoon when I got home. I tried to put her in her costume, but she was very unhappy. I didn't even get a picture of her standing in her outfit because she was miserable. I guess I tried because it was what I wanted, not what was in her best interest. Trying to make a moment happen that was not meant to be. I took her outfit off and that was the extent of her Halloween. She will feel better another day and we will try again for pictures. If not, we can just buy a new costume and try again next year. I just want my bug to feel better.

Blake wanted to dress up this year, but he wanted to be something inappropriate. I have always had this clash of the minds with him over costumes. I don't care for the scary type costumes--he always wants to be one of those. We have always settled for great outfits like Buzz Lightyear, Batman, and Tigger. His second choice was the army man from Toy Story. The outfit that came in the mail was an adult xl. So, we end up at Walmart today and he became Superman. We both liked the outfit, so I was happy that in the end he got to be something he liked and I got another "cute" costume out of him. Maybe we won't have a battle next year--yeah,as if it could be that easy!

I am hoping that the guy gets here soon and gets my car out of the ditch so I can go home! Happy Halloween! I guess I got a trick instead of a treat this year! Oh well, I could have gotten a bag of rocks. Such is life....

1 comment: