Monday, October 24, 2011

Mostly muted Monday 31 for 21: Day 24

I continue to find myself here at the end of the day (for me anyway) trying to get a post together. Every.stinking.day. I see the Wordless Wednesday posts, the Silent Sundays, and the Talk less Tuesdays, so I figured why not try Monday. I wanted to label it Making it through Monday post, but I am really grateful to be here every day and I wanted to have a post where I didn't have to write too much. So mostly muted Monday it is. I am a terrible picture taker and I haven't even used my simple point and shoot in months. I just use my phone to take pictures nowadays. I haven't posted very much here period, but I really haven't posted enough pictures at all. I love photos. Never get tired of taking them or looking at them. So, to finish this day I am going to just post some random shots I have taken recently.
IMG_1847Her hair is so long!  She really needs it cut, but I don’t know if she is going to sit still.  I guess we won’t know until we try, but I am so scared!
IMG_1771
Ok, so I go in the bedroom and Katie and Kiley are napping one afternoon.  They are both knocked out cold.  He’s snoring away with her foot firmly pressed against his head!  Of course our kiddos are flexible, so the leg you see is at a 90 degree angle here!

IMG_1710
Katie over at nana’s climbing on the table!  This girl is into everything!
IMG_1800 (2)IMG_1799
Katie and I were messing around in front of the camera, she loves looking at herself! If I looked as good as she did, I would like looking at myself all the time too!

Happy Monday!  Now to go and get ready for Tuesday if I am blessed enough to see it!

3 comments:

  1. You are BOTH beautiful!!!! So glad to see these pics!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muted Monday, I love it! Your daughter is so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. muted monday..that is funny!! love it...also love the pix to fun! is it talky tuesday yet??? smiles

    ReplyDelete