Friday, October 21, 2011

N is for New Friends--Blog Hopping tonight for Ds awareness 31 for 21: Day 21

So I am getting started a little late tonight on the blog hop, and this would be par for the course as I can't seem to get any post out at a reasonable time of the evening.  My sweet friend Erin, over @ Crazy Beautiful Love, had a great idea at the beginning of the month to host a blog hop.  We are IRL friends and her Eslea bug is the most beautiful girl ever!  Those blue eyes are piercing and she always lets me hold her so willingly, and she always gives me the greatest smile when I whip out my camera and point it at her!  (momma bug Erin has taught her well!)  Anyway, Erin, this is a really neat idea to have others come and visit our blogs and spread the Down syndrome love!  Thanks so much!  There is still time to join in.  If you get to this too late, you can still click on all the links to the right  and visit those who did participate.  I love reading about everyone's life and the things that make their lives so special.  Happy Blog Hopping Everyone!!! Can't wait to meet you guys!


Edited to add @ midnight:  I only made it through 10 blogs tonight.  I will finish visiting everyone through the weekend.  I love reading everyone's story!

8 comments:

  1. Happy blog hop! I've been following your blog for awhile now - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello new friend! just hoppin' by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by on the blog hop......I am a new follower! Can't wait to meet your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the blog hop. Yay for new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm blog hopping a little late too. ;) Your girl is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm another late blog hopper, but don't have my blog link posted. I've come over from Crazy Beautiful Love and The Adventures of Pudge and Zippy.

    My daughter Beth has Down Syndrome and just turned 27.

    I look forward to reading more about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm hopping late too! :) What a precious girl you have!!!

    ReplyDelete